Akiles CoilMac-M is efficient, professional and heavy-duty, Just what you need in your professional office for binding your reports with coil spines. M stands for manual with just one handle for the punching.
- Inserting Table, expedites the inserting of the coil, reducing costs and binding time. This product includes a spiral coil size selector.
- Die Disengagement Pins; make for a clean punch with multiple paper sizes.
- Punching Margin Control provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document’s tear resistance.
- Side Margin Control, provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes from small to large.
- Open Punching Throat and Continuous Punching Guide; allow the alignment and punching of longer documents.
- CoilMac-M comes in a 4:1 pitch with round holes. It will punch up to 17 sheets of 20-pound paper, and has a binding capacity of up to 25 mm.
At just 35 pounds it has a 2.5 cubic footprint and comes with a one-year warranty. The high quality components and full range of functions make it the most complete and durable equipment in its class, ideal for higher volume binderies and copy centers. The Akiles CoilMac-M is the perfect starter machine for all your coil binding needs.