UPGRADE YOUR OFFICE COIL BINDING MACHINE FROM MANUAL TO SEMI-AUTOMATIC WITH AN AKILES COILMAC-ECI
The Akiles CoilMac-ECI manual punch and electric coil inserter is the next step in the binding journey as your production increases. You’ve been binding your reports for a while now in-house but it is a bit tedious to hold the paper with one hand and roll the coil spine with the other to get it inserted. The manual coil binder was an economical choice but, with the higher production you have, it’s time to step up to a binder with an electric coil inserter. This is what you’ve been looking for and here are the cool features you will find with it:
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document’s tea resistance. This is important because with thinner reports the punch should have a narrower margin and conversely, with a thicker report you will need a wider margin.
- Open Punching Throat and Continuous Punching Guide: This makes for easy alignment and punching of longer documents.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes. This is important for the finished look. Note: Always do a test punch before you begin.
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean punch with multiple paper sizes. This puts you in control whether you want an 11″ or 14″ document, you can set the pins for the length of your project.
- Electric Roller Inserter: This gem is foot pedal operated and allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator (you, right?) complete rotating control of the roller. You still have to hand start each spine for a couple of holes but, this feature drastically reduces time and costs by making the inserting surprisingly fast and easy.
- Waste Drawer for the chads and Coil Selector to gauge what size spine to use with your varying documents.
The Akiles CoilMac-ECI offers the industry standard of 4:1 pitch, with a 13″ punch length, round holes and will punch up to 17 sheets at a time (based on 20 pound text weight paper.)
The Akiles CoilMac-ECI makes coil binding fast, easy and professional, making it the ideal partner for larger volume workloads. What are you waiting for?